Stuart Cohen joined the Firm in 1972. His practice areas include real estate, commercial law, municipal law, zoning law and land use. Stu has many years of experience in real estate and municipal law, including land development, zoning and construction matters.
Stu handles land development and zoning matters large and small, and is often involved in major complex projects in the area. He represents developers and commercial operators as well as apartment complexes and other large owners.
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New York, 1972
- Pennsylvania, 1972
- Queens College of the City University of New York (B.A., cum laude, 1968)
- University of Michigan (J.D., 1971)
- Chairman, Montgomery County Bar Association Committee on Banking, Corporation and Business Law, 1983
- Solicitor to East Vincent Township
Select Practice Areas
- Real Estate
- Municipal Law
- Zoning/Land Development
- Commercial Transactions
- Corporations/Partnerships/Limited Liability Companies
- Purchase and Sale of Businesses
Stu and Jayne, his wife, live near Phoenixville and have two sons, Michael and Benjamin. They are avid hikers and think nothing of doing full loops on the five-mile trail in Valley Forge. Among their interests are travel, reading, and movies.